We welcome you to this site dedicated to the brand Freesens and accessible at the following address: http://www.freesens.fr.
1. SITE ACCESS Our site is open to all, it is intended for information on all products we sell and interactive to allow each of you to communicate with our laboratory.
It has a space reserved only pharmacists and custodians of the brand, whose access requires pre-registration, using a personal code, and validated by our laboratory. In this case, it is for the user to take appropriate measures to ensure the secrecy of this code that can change course at any time. However, the number of attempts to access the site and / or certain sections may be limited to prevent misuse. We encourage you to notify us of any fraudulent use that you may become aware.
In case of non compliance with the rules described in these Terms of Service, we reserve the right to suspend your access to the site. In this case, we will notify you as soon as possible. While we strive to keep the site accessible at all times, we can not guarantee that access in any circumstance. Indeed, for reasons including maintenance, upgrade, or for any other reason that are beyond our control, access to the site may be interrupted.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The site Freesens and each of its components (brand, images, photographs, text, etc..) Are protected under intellectual property. The development of this site has involved significant investment and for this reason, we do not grant you any right other than to consult the site for your own personal use and private. Any use, reproduction or representation of the site (in whole or part) or its components, on any media whatsoever, for any other purpose, including commercial, is not permitted without express agreement of the company Freesens.
3. USE OF THE SITE
Internet can not guarantee the security, availability and integrity of data transmissions, we can not be held responsible for any errors, omissions, deletions, delays, failures (especially because of viruses), lines communications, computer hardware and software on which we have no control or in the event of unauthorized use or possible degradation of the content that you may publish on this site.
a. General Obligations of the User
Freesens site may not be used to convey racist, violent, malicious, or illegal.
By using this site, you agree not to:
- Distribute, injurious, defamatory, infringing, harassing, invasive of privacy or publicity rights image, incite violence or racial hatred;
- Use the site to do politics, propaganda or proselytizing;publish promotional or advertising content;
- Distribute information or content that may offend the sensibilities of the young;
- Illegal activities, particularly affecting the rights holders on software, trademarks, photographs, images, text, video etc..
We remind you that you must have all rights and / or permissions on any content you wish to publish on this site.
4. INFORMATION ON THE SITE
a. General Provisions
We try to provide you accurate information and updates. However, data communications and Internet information not benefiting from relative technical reliability, we can not guarantee the accuracy of all information on this site.
In addition, we remind you that inaccuracies or omissions may appear in the information available on this site including the intrusion by third parties. We encourage you to notify us of any error or omission at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Information on products and services
Except in the "Area Pharmacist," products and services to you on this site does not constitute an offer to sell, but an overview of the range of products we distribute in the country where this site is released.
c. Advice and information
The advice and information provided on this website are purely indicative and can not replace a medical diagnosis or clinical consultation, nor substitute for medical treatment. Consequently, we can not guarantee full satisfaction with the advice we give, and assume no liability for the use you might make.
5. PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data about you.This personal data will be processed automatically and may be used as follows:
- Statistical studies: we compile and study data to define your profile and better tailor our services to your expectations. These statistical studies are strictly confidential;
- Monitoring of the customer relationship: if you send us a message, data is stored and used to respond to your request and monitor;
- Provision of services: the sending of newsletters, access to certain areas of advice, etc..
Accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have a right to access, oppose, correct and delete data concerning you. To exercise this right, simply send an email with proof of your identity to the following address: email@example.com
6. MODIFICATION OF THE SITE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
7. ACCOMMODATIONThe hosting of this site is done by OVH: www.ovh.com